- Returned item(s) must be received in new resalable condition in the original packaging. The returned product(s) instructions and a copy of the purchase invoice must be sent with said item(s).
- Banks Safe & Lock Co. will process your return upon receipt of the returned product(s).
- You have 15 days to return an item(s) from the date you received the product(s).
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to send back any non-defective product(s). The purchaser will be responsible for all freight costs associated with the return of the item(s).
- If you reside in South Florida, you can bring back your resalable non-damaged item(s) to our Miami location. A helpful staff member will process your return.
- All non-defective safe returns are subjected to a 25% restocking fee plus any shipping/delivery charges incurred at the time of the sale of the returned product(s). International returns are non-refundable.
- Custom built safe(s), designed and manufactured according to the customer’s specifications, are non-refundable. Deposits for any custom order(s) placed are non-refundable after 5:00 PM EST on day of order placement.
- Refunds will be paid to the customer in the original form of payment (i.e. MC, VISA, AMEX, Discover or Check). Exception-You will be mailed a Banks Safe & Lock Co. corporate check, if you had originally paid with cash.
- If you want to cancel your order, you must notify Banks Safe & Lock Co. prior to 4:00 PM on the date of purchase. If the product(s) has already been picked up by the freight carrier, the purchaser will be responsible for all freight charges (both ways) and returning the product(s) back to the Banks Safe & Lock Co. warehouse.
- If you refuse non-damaged product(s) at the time of arrival, you will be responsible for all freight charges incurred (both outbound and inbound), plus 25% of purchase price. All international shipments are non-refundable.
- Any safe(s) or vault door(s) that arrive(s) visibly damaged; notate the damage on the freight delivery receipt prior to signing the form, text a picture of the damaged item to 954-556-0123 and telephone Banks Safe & Lock Co. at 954-762-3565 immediately. We will file a freight claim with the freight carrier.
- Banks Safe & Lock Co. and its manufacturers wrap your safe(s) with care to ensure minimal damage of the good(s). If your safe(s) arrive(s) with slight paint damage, please text a photo to 954-762-3565 along with your contact information. We will send you touch up paint.
- Once the damaged item has been received and inspected by a Banks Safe & Lock Co. representative your replacement product will be reshipped to you. Banks Safe & Lock Co will pay for the shipping of the new product(s) to the purchaser, as well as the damaged item(s) back to us. If the returned product(s) ends up not damaged upon receipt, any returned freight fees will be billed to the customer or deducted from the refund.
Banks Safe & Lock Co. only sells product(s) with full manufacture warranties. Any defective item(s) will be replaced according to the manufacture warranty associated with said product(s). Contact the manufacturer directly with any warranty issues. You can also telephone Banks Safe & Lock Co. at 954-762-3565 and friendly associate will help you streamline the process.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
All fields marked with * are required.